Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

The movie that I couldn't wait to go see was "UP" the new Disney Pixar movie Directed by Peter Doctor.
Since I've seen it, I can tell you that it is great for both children and well, mostly adults because we could get the bigger picture, but children can also tell what the plot is as well since my youngest daughter has a BIG concern about getting old and dying, which 78 yr old Mr. Fredrickson, a grumpy old man who is a widower and is seen missing his beloved wife. Us as the audience, it plays on our emotions that this man is determined to take his house "UP" w/ balloons filled w/ helium to Paradise Falls, where his wife had always dreamed of going to. In there trip there is much action, comedy, suspense, and thriller. This movie is fun for everyone and that's why I enjoyed it, probably more than my little one, Yazmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment